Title: - "Expression Calculator"
Description: - Scan a keyboard to read an arithmetic expression and write the result to an LCD character display.
• The program is to read an arithmetic expression consisting of 8-bit operands and the mathematical operators -, +, *
• The operands range is to be -128 to 127
• The multiplication operator is to have a higher priority than the addition or subtraction operators.
• The result is t`o be displayed as a signed decimal quantity
• The expression is to be limited by 16 characters including operands and operators
• Add an option to your program such that you can delete the last entered digit or operator “backspace”.
example : The input expression is : 15+4*5-60 After pressing the “equal” button : Result= -25
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!