Anyone know anything about Borland C++ Compiler?

I have the borland C++ Compiler, version 5.02. I can use the text editor with no problem, but when I try to compile the program I get an error message that says "Could not load: tlink.exe" and the program isn't created. Tlink.exe does exist on my hard drive. I've looked for help on this problem but can't find it anywhere. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• : I have the borland C++ Compiler, version 5.02. I can use the text editor with no problem, but when I try to compile the program I get an error message that says "Could not load: tlink.exe" and the program isn't created. Tlink.exe does exist on my hard drive. I've looked for help on this problem but can't find it anywhere. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Try Borland tech support? This is a C++ language forum.

• Borland (Inprise really) doesn't like giving help for older products. I have a copy of Borland C++ 5.0, and I identified a reproducable error that I couldn't get around, and all I got back was "We no longer support that product. Sorry that we could not be of service".

No, I've never had that error in Borland though...

• tlink.exe is Borland's linker. You need that to make programs. If you have 5.02, it should be in the bin directory. I would suggest you check your CD (or whatever you installed from) for the file and just copy it to your BIN directory.

If you can't find it email me and I'll send you a copy.

: I have the borland C++ Compiler, version 5.02. I can use the text editor with no problem, but when I try to compile the program I get an error message that says "Could not load: tlink.exe" and the program isn't created. Tlink.exe does exist on my hard drive. I've looked for help on this problem but can't find it anywhere. If anyone could help me that would be great.

:

: Thanks in Advance

:

• : I have the borland C++ Compiler, version 5.02. I can use the text editor with no problem, but when I try to compile the program I get an error message that says "Could not load: tlink.exe" and the program isn't created. Tlink.exe does exist on my hard drive. I've looked for help on this problem but can't find it anywhere. If anyone could help me that would be great.

:

: Thanks in Advance

:

Make sure that the directory, where tlink.exe is situated is included in the PATH environment variable.

• test

bold break:

italic new paragraph:

greater-than: >,

less-than: <

weather.com