Redacted: Javascript Works in Dreamweaver Preview, But Not in Browser

NB: I figured this out, but am not able to delete the thread? Oh dear.


I will say right off that this is probably a stupid question. I am just learning JavaScript and made this page as a test for myself. The page works in all browsers when I preview in Dreamweaver, but when loaded on to my server and run publicly it logs a 404:Object Not Found error each times it tries to access one of the photos. The photos have been properly put on the server and work when called to other pages without this silly code I wrote.

A fiddle is here:

I don't know if posting a fiddle is sufficient here, but I hope so. Otherwise I can copy the code in.

Thanks for anyone's patient help for a beginner!

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!