Macro code to display in full-screen mode a pps slideshow in Word doc

Hello everyone,

I have embedded a slideshow with a .ppsx entension in a Word document that I intend to send to a teacher as part of an assignment that I have to hand in on Monday tops.

I'm running into a difficulty as to assign a macro code to the "object" embeddded in the Word document, namely the slideshow, in order to display it in full-screen mode.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS THAT THE TEACHER, WHEN MARKING MY ASSINGMENT, READS THE WORD DOCUMENT AND CLICK ON THE SLIDESHOW WHICH WOULD OPEN AUTOMATICALLY IN FULL-SCREEN MODE OR RATHER-- AND I PREFER-- IN .PPSX MODE (NOT COMPLETELY FULL-SCREEN MODE, A BIT SMALLER).

I DO not know what the macro code is and how to do it for a Word document intended to sent via email to the teacher.

I have the 2007 professional POWERPOINT version and I'm running on Vista 32 bits home basic.

I think that my question is explicit enough for anyone to understand what I want to do.

I would really appreciate a quick answer from someone who is conversant enough with the VBA language applied to Powerpoint.

Yours sincerely,

Jerome R.

"Life is a friend, hold her in your arms and she will guide you by the the heart."