I'm trying to create an excel macro to automate a delete process in a worksheet.
1. Read a list of Numbers from a text file on the local Drive, or I can paste the numbers to another worksheet.
2. find if each number exists anywhere in the worksheet and delete all rows containing the value.
3. Continue to the end of the List of values.
- The numbers are generally 11 - 13 digits
- They exist in columns E or K in the worksheet
- They may exist multiple times in the worksheet.
I've created a few macros to automate my work and this would really help. I'm just not sure how to approach this.