Recoving Data After a full format

I was wondering if it was possible to recover the data after doing a Full Format on a HD.

I have been getting mixed info on this subject and now im asking poeple who actually know there stuff

Thanx

Specis

Comments

• : I was wondering if it was possible to recover the data after doing a Full Format on a HD.
    :
    : I have been getting mixed info on this subject and now im asking poeple who actually know there stuff
    :
    : Thanx
    : Specis
    :
    :
    :
    In the old Dos days, Dos 6.22 has an Unformat command that allows you to recover files.

Dos 6.22 also had an Undelete command to allow you to recover deleted files.

I don't think windows 95 or 98 has the same commands.

there are companies that can recover files from a formatted drive.

I saw software at a local Staples store to recover files. for about $50, but that was over a year ago.( can't remember the name)

Joe

• : : I was wondering if it was possible to recover the data after doing a Full Format on a HD.
    : :
    : : I have been getting mixed info on this subject and now im asking poeple who actually know there stuff
    : : Thanx
    : : Specis
    : In the old Dos days, Dos 6.22 has an Unformat command that allows you to recover files.
    :
    :
    : Dos 6.22 also had an Undelete command to allow you to recover deleted files.
    :
    :
    : I don't think windows 95 or 98 has the same commands.
    :
    :
    : there are companies that can recover files from a formatted drive.
    :
    : I saw software at a local Staples store to recover files. for about $50, but that was over a year ago.( can't remember the name)
    :
    :
    : Joe
    :
    :
    : Also check out this link

http://www.dtidata.com/

there are some free downloads for recovery software.