Help With Tab Delimited Text File

I am importing a tab delimited text file, and have a few problems.The software I'm writing in is VB6. The text file being imported, has text on the first 50 lines. The rest of the text file, has numeric values in a tab delimited format. The text on the first 50 lines, needs to be deleted, and the rest of the numeric values, needs to be written to a temporary file named "temp.dat". A sample of the first 50 lines of text data on the imported file is as follows:
~VERSION INFORMATION
VERS . 2 : CWLS Log ASCII Standard Version
WRAP . NO : One Line per Depth Step
DLM . SPACE : Delimiter between data columns - one or more spaces

The numeric values in the same file, starting at line 51, is as follows:
9010 4.083 34.38 6876 0 0 0 0 0 34.38 0.00 6.4 0.0 0 0.0000 0.00 0.00 0.0 0.00 04:27:55 2009/12/22
If I manually delete the first 50 lines of data, this code works. I would like to programmatically delete the first 50 lines, and then copy the rest of the values into the "temp.dat" file. The code I have follows:
[CODE]
Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim FileNum As Long
Dim TotalFile As String
Dim Records() As String
Dim X As Long
Dim Columns() As String
'delete header-first 50 lines
'this is where I am stuck
' Let VB generate the file channel number
FileNum = FreeFile
' Reads the whole file into memory all at once
Open "C:DB_CUEiball las.las" For Binary As #FileNum 'edited file
TotalFile = Space(LOF(FileNum))
Get #FileNum, , TotalFile
Close #FileNum

Open "c:DB_CUETemp.dat" For Output As #2
Records = Split(TotalFile, vbCrLf)
For X = 0 To UBound(Records)
Columns = Split(Records(X), vbTab)
Print #2, Columns(0) & vbTab & Columns(1) & vbTab & Columns(2) & vbTab & Columns(3) _
& vbTab & Columns(4) & vbTab & Columns(5) & vbTab & Columns(6) & vbTab & Columns(7) _
& vbTab & Columns(8) & vbTab & Columns(9) & vbTab & Columns(10) & vbTab & Columns(11) _
& vbTab & Columns(12) & vbTab & Columns(13) & vbTab & Columns(14) & vbTab & Columns(15) _
& vbTab & Columns(16) & vbTab & Columns(17) & vbTab & Columns(18) & vbTab & Columns(19)

Next X
Close #2
END SUB
[/CODE]
Does anyone have any professional advice on how to approach this? Much help is greatly appreciated. Thanks