A CORBA Problem

Hi to everyone!
I've installed ace and tao on Ubuntu 9.10 and i'm trying to make the HelloWorld example founded in the file TAO1.4aGettingStarted.pdf working, but i'm finding some trouble.
I've got the file from www.theaceorb.com

first of all i've set the environmental variable
export $ACE_ROOT=/usr/share/ace
export $TAO_ROOT=/usr/share/ace/TAO
export $PATH=$ACE_ROOT/bin:$PATH
export $LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ACE_ROOT/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

then i've created the idl file and executed tao_idl -GI Messenger.idl
after having written the .cpp files and the .mpc one as suggested in the guide, i've launched mwc.pl -type gnuace
now when i try to make the files created i can get to run GNUmakefile.GettingStarted_Server only.
GNUmakefile.GettingStarted_Client doesn't want to hear any reason

the error message given is this

Installing platform_linux.GNinclude -> /usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude
ln -s /home/marco/newCorba/platform_linux.GNinclude /usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNinclude
Installing platform_linux.GNinclude -> /usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude
ln -s /home/marco/newCorba/platform_linux.GNinclude /usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNinclude

GNUmakefile: /home/marco/newCorba/GNUmakefile.GettingStarted_Client MAKEFLAGS=

g++ -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -pthread -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -pthread -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith -O3 -g -g -pipe -D_REENTRANT -DACE_HAS_AIO_CALLS -D_GNU_SOURCE -I/usr/share/ace -I/usr/share/ace/TAO -DACE_HAS_EXCEPTIONS -D__ACE_INLINE__ -I/usr/share/ace -I/usr/share/ace/TAO -Wl,-E -Wl,-E -L/usr/share/ace/ace -L./ -L/usr/share/ace/lib -L/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao -L. -L/usr/share/ace/lib -o MessengerClient .obj/MessengerC.o .obj/MessengerClient.o -lTAO -lACE -lrt -ldl -ldl -lpthread -lrt

/usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU:112: /usr/share/ace/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNinclude: No such file or directory
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `Objref':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Objref_TypeCode_Static.inl:14: undefined reference to `vtable for TAO::TypeCode::Objref'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `Any_Impl_T':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:28: undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::Any_Impl(void (*)(void*), CORBA::TypeCode*, bool)'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:28: undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::Any_Impl(void (*)(void*), CORBA::TypeCode*, bool)'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `TAO::Any_Impl_T::extract(CORBA::Any const&, void (*)(void*), CORBA::TypeCode*, Messenger*&)':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:63: undefined reference to `CORBA::Any::_tao_get_typecode() const'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:64: undefined reference to `CORBA::TypeCode::equivalent(CORBA::TypeCode*) const'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:73: undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::encoded() const'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:76: undefined reference to `typeinfo for TAO::Any_Impl'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `Any_Impl_T':
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `TAO::Any_Impl_T::extract(CORBA::Any const&, void (*)(void*), CORBA::TypeCode*, Messenger*&)':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:98: undefined reference to `typeinfo for TAO::Unknown_IDL_Type'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:98: undefined reference to `typeinfo for TAO::Any_Impl'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:113: undefined reference to `CORBA::Any::replace(TAO::Any_Impl*)'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `TAO::Any_Impl_T::insert(CORBA::Any&, void (*)(void*), CORBA::TypeCode*, Messenger*)':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:49: undefined reference to `CORBA::Any::replace(TAO::Any_Impl*)'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `operator<<=':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:49: undefined reference to `CORBA::Any::replace(TAO::Any_Impl*)'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `~Objref':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Objref_TypeCode_Static.h:59: undefined reference to `vtable for TAO::TypeCode::Objref<char const*, TAO::Null_RefCount_Policy>'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Objref_TypeCode_Static.h:59: undefined reference to `CORBA::TypeCode::~TypeCode()'
.obj/MessengerC.o: In function `~Any_Impl_T':
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:34: undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::~Any_Impl()'
/usr/share/ace/TAO/tao/AnyTypeCode/Any_Impl_T.cpp:34: undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::~Any_Impl()'
.obj/MessengerC.o:(.rodata._ZTIN3TAO10Any_Impl_TI9MessengerEE[typeinfo for TAO::Any_Impl_T]+0x10): undefined reference to `typeinfo for TAO::Any_Impl'
.obj/MessengerC.o:(.rodata._ZTVN3TAO10Any_Impl_TI9MessengerEE[vtable for TAO::Any_Impl_T]+0x20): undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::_tao_byte_order() const'
.obj/MessengerC.o:(.rodata._ZTVN3TAO10Any_Impl_TI9MessengerEE[vtable for TAO::Any_Impl_T]+0x28): undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::_add_ref()'
.obj/MessengerC.o:(.rodata._ZTVN3TAO10Any_Impl_TI9MessengerEE[vtable for TAO::Any_Impl_T]+0x30): undefined reference to `TAO::Any_Impl::_remove_ref()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Thanks to everyone