Help! Which 'C' for project in DOS

Hello!

I have a project that is about to start soon and it must be run in the MSDOS 6.0 environment. Friends tell me I should try 'C' but I thought this is where I can get the BEST help. So which 'C' should I use to create a program that will just run from a 3.5 floppy? The program which I will create will collect information from all employees (2,000) in my company through questions asked and the it will then go on to sum up the data collected and display results but for supervisors (accessed with a password) only.

Comments

• Either C or C++ would work just fine for you. Personally, I'd use C++.

: Hello!

: I have a project that is about to start soon and it must be run in the MSDOS 6.0 environment. Friends tell me I should try 'C' but I thought this is where I can get the BEST help. So which 'C' should I use to create a program that will just run from a 3.5 floppy? The program which I will create will collect information from all employees (2,000) in my company through questions asked and the it will then go on to sum up the data collected and display results but for supervisors (accessed with a password) only.