How do you copy a record from one table to another in vba

I'm trying to copy a record from one table to another, but when i close the table it asks if i want to save what is on the clipboard since only the reference is copied. please help!

Comments

• : I'm trying to copy a record from one table to another, but when i close the table it asks if i want to save what is on the clipboard since only the reference is copied. please help!

:Try this in your code:

Application.DisplayAlerts=False

In Excel this code will work, in other applications ?..........

Regards

Luc

• : : I'm trying to copy a record from one table to another, but when i close the table it asks if i want to save what is on the clipboard since only the reference is copied. please help!

: :Try this in your code:

: Application.DisplayAlerts=False

: In Excel this code will work, in other applications ?..........

:

: Regards

:

: Luc

:

:The method "DisplayAlerts" is not found in Access.

thank you for trying

Nat

• : I'm trying to copy a record from one table to another, but when i close the table it asks if i want to save what is on the clipboard since only the reference is copied. please help!

:

I solved my problem (sort of), it's kind of weak but you can use SendKeys "%y". If you put this before the close command then when the messagebox pops up asking you if you want to save to the clipboard it will have the same effect as clicking yes.

nat