SQL & MySQL

I've been into the C family of programming languages for some time now, although I've never been very good with it. I read that database programmers made good money and never have trouble getting a job, I don't know if that's true, but I did read that. I just started reading a book on PHP & MySQL. Apart from having SQL installed, I don't know anything about it or SQL. SQL is typed into the MySQL program, am I understanding that right. I'M just a little confused and I need some direction. I do love computers but I don't have a degree and I really want to quite working in a dead end no heat or AC factory. Can someone please steer me in the right direction please. Thanks

Comments

• Hello i saw your request message. SQL is the basics of database such as Oracle. First u try studying PL/SQL. Then enter into MYSQL. Oracle 9i is very good book material for SQL. So please try to understand the basics and then move to advanced.