Problem with a Web Service execution of a Matlab converted program

Hello,

I need my Java Web service to call a program developed in Matlab. I've created a C++ shared library from my test.m file using the cpplib wrapper, with the following command: mcc -W cpplib:libtest -T link:lib test.m

I've then created another file which I called another.cpp to use the shared library. I've done so using the following two commands:

g++ -c -I/usr/local/matlab/extern/include -I. another.cpp
g++ -O -o another another.o -L. -ltest

Until this point, everything is ok and I've obtained my compiled file "another". However, when I try to execute the file, the system requests for some shared libraries, which should be pointed out through the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable. Everything works fine changing the variable in the shell. I can execute "another" without any problem. The problem arises when I try to execute the file through my Web Service. I started by developing a script which would export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH and execute "another". The idea was to have the Web Service call the script, but it didn't work. I've tried to solve the LD_LIBRARY_PATH problem by using the following command:

g++ -O -L. -o another another.o -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/matlab/bin/glnx86 -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/matlab/sys/os/glnx86,-rpath=. -ltest

This allows me to have an executable "another" with no other shared library needs... However, whenever I compile my "another" with "-Wl...", my Web service just does not execute the file. The problem still remains! Just to be sure, I have executed successfully other c++, using the same compiler, or scripts files from my Web service. But for Matlab programs, I need to use the libraries I referred above in "-Wl".

I've been with this problem for quite a while now, and I still haven't found a way of solving it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you,