SplitContainer in Win32?

I need a control my native application written in C++ that provides a functionality similar to the SplitContainer control of .NET (System.Window.Forms.SplitContainer). I couldn't find any native control that does the job. Can I get such control or do I have to write it myself?

Thanks in advance


  • Win32 FAQ (spr)
    You can ask on Professional Win32 api newsgroup :
    for C & C++ code
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


In this Discussion