Search for game idea with challenging requirements

I'm searching for a game that matches a couple of criteria. To fulfill each of those criteria alone wouldn't be a problem, but the combination of all of them turned out to be quite tricky.

My intention is to use the game to determine the winner in an online community game.

Those are the criteria the game has to match (I tried to order them by descending importance):

Comments

• I am starting a project similiar to this. I am trying to make up my mind what to use to do it. I will probably use PHP and MySql for sure but I will need to use either Java , C,C++ or VB for game engine. The game will be a multiplayer math game where the individuals can play each other as well as the computer. I can't find any good books to help me tie the PHP to the server's Java or C++ code. I need the heavy duty server side code so computer can play, dole out numbers to use and check answers of players.I will use the MySql to track player info (scores,dues paid, games played,etc.)

Know of any good books tying Java and/or C to PHP.
    :
    I'm searching for a game that matches a couple of criteria. To
    : fulfill each of those criteria alone wouldn't be a problem, but the
    : combination of all of them turned out to be quite tricky.
    :
    : My intention is to use the game to determine the winner in an online
    : community game.
    :
    : Those are the criteria the game has to match (I tried to order them
    : by descending importance):
    :
    :