NEED UR HELP. IT IS URGENT

[b]Pls tell me how many classes will be there?[/b]
The island of Nomanisan is a small place somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. It used to so quiet, but recently
tourists have discovered its natural beauty, and low prices, and have been flocking to the place. Being too small
to have its own airport, tourists fly to a nearby island and travel by vehicular ferry to the island.
Unfortunately, the road infrastructure on Nomanisan isn

Comments

• : [b]Pls tell me how many classes will be there?[/b]
    : The island of Nomanisan is a small place somewhere in the Pacific
    : Ocean. It used to so quiet, but recently
    : tourists have discovered its natural beauty, and low prices, and
    : have been flocking to the place. Being too small
    : to have its own airport, tourists fly to a nearby island and travel
    : by vehicular ferry to the island.
    : Unfortunately, the road infrastructure on Nomanisan isn
  • I dont understand? Pls help me as i dont understand this.
  • : I dont understand? Pls help me as i dont understand this.
    :
    It is possible to design the simulation in such a way that you have only 1 class and the entire public API is that main().
    It is also possible to design the simulation using the MVC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model-view-controller) design paradigm, in which each element of the actual simulation is a class with its own API published using interfaces with package private helper classes and even possibly implementation classes. On top of that is the controller package with controller classes and its own public API, interfaces, and helper classes.
    And finally the view with again its own public API, interfaces, and helper classes.
    When correctly designed with and divided into packages this can be a large project with at least a few hunderd classes, if not thousands.