C++ developers

I am a technical recruiter in Austin Texas. I work for a reputable firm and just to let you know we recruit candidates, we don't just source them off the net, we leave that to the headhunters. I am currently looking for C++ and VB developers between 1 and 3 years experience. If you or someone you know has every thought about relocating to the Silicon Hills pass on my e-mail address. Or if you want to see how marketable your skills are e-mail me. My address is jrotan@asc-austin.com. Thanks.

Comments

• Programmer's Heaven Forums
    Jobs Wanted
    Re: C++ developers
    Edit Post
  • : I am a technical recruiter in Austin Texas. I work for a reputable firm and just to let you know we recruit candidates, we don't just source them off the net, we leave that to the headhunters. I am currently looking for C++ and VB developers between 1 and 3 years experience. If you or someone you know has every thought about relocating to the Silicon Hills pass on my e-mail address. Or if you want to see how marketable your skills are e-mail me. My address is jrotan@asc-austin.com. Thanks.
    :

Hi there,
    Your email address is not working probably. I do not know why. I am C++ programmer with 4 years experience and ready to relocate to Silicon Hills. If you think I may be accepted contact me via my email maksoud78@yahoo.com
    Thanks