which free webhosting site supports asp?

I make small websites with admin pages coded in asp. The client can change the text and images on certain pages like products and gallery using the admin pages. I sometimes face problems while developing the site and want to put the entire site and admin side on some free webhosting site so people on help sites such as yours can help me debug the problem. most free webhosts dont support asp. which free webhosts support asp. or are there any other solutions to this problem. obviously, its not ideal to give direct access to the real site on my clients webspace. thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Comments

• If you find one, I will be very interested in knowing which one has server side components for free. Since in almost any free hosting sites you don't provide more than your e-mail; I believe them would not allow any server side code. (That would be the hackers paradise)

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]
  • : I make small websites with admin pages coded in asp. The client can
    : change the text and images on certain pages like products and
    : gallery using the admin pages. I sometimes face problems while
    : developing the site and want to put the entire site and admin side
    : on some free webhosting site so people on help sites such as yours
    : can help me debug the problem. most free webhosts dont support asp.
    : which free webhosts support asp. or are there any other solutions to
    : this problem. obviously, its not ideal to give direct access to the
    : real site on my clients webspace. thank you in advance for your time
    : and efforts.

I dunno either. I had to choose between static IP and DNS configs plus server, or hosting and went with the hosting. It's cheaper either way. I tinker with tcp, but it's excellent development playground on a Linux platform. If you would like to switch, I could cut you out a microsite. haven't come close to using my 10G allotment

[green]WHAT you;see_is_what=you.get;[/green]
    -Russ aka DangeRuss