Help to build in some features in program written with C++ Builder 6.0

Hello I am new here so I hope I do nothing wrong.
I am programming a program to handle soccer league data and this is written in C++ Builder 6.0,

For this program I am looking for the following components that I can include to have the following features:

1. Export to a PDF file so I can make my own PDF from within C++ Builder 6.0

2. Export to a email with attachment support so I can send data out from within the program.

3. A simple database application where I can handle my datatables with.
I need just to have simple string and integer fields and the depth of these fields has to be adjustable; eg. 12 teams in a table, or 14 teams in a table, or any other size. I was thinking of Paradox or something like that.

Anyone has need ideas on this. I would appreciate any help!
Thanks.

Comments

• : Hello I am new here so I hope I do nothing wrong.
    : I am programming a program to handle soccer league data and this is
    : written in C++ Builder 6.0,

All these are full fledged projects, and no one is going to code it for you.
    Rather use Java.
    [B][link=http://expert.myitcareer.org/]Freelance Programmer[/link]|[link=http://myitcareer.org/]Interview Question And Answer[/link][/B]

• : All these are full fledged projects, and no one is going to code it
    : for you.
    : Rather use Java.

I do not want that someone code my project, that I can do myself !

But I am asking which good tools or code I can use to accomplish PDF export, email export and good database managment.
    Anyone experience with good components or any tools ?

• :
    : : All these are full fledged projects, and no one is going to code it
    : : for you.
    : : Rather use Java.
    :
    : I do not want that someone code my project, that I can do myself !
    :
    : But I am asking which good tools or code I can use to accomplish PDF
    : export, email export and good database managment.
    : Anyone experience with good components or any tools ?
    :
    :
    :
    :

This guy is correct - you just pointed out three major functions of a program...

My suggestion is to ditch Borland 6 and go for the C# or C++ Express IDE. Your'e a novice and your needs are simple and you would get far with all the standard components and automation that those IDE's offers. Its free and *MUCH* easier to use and understand.

If you stick with Borland 6 ,as a novice, you'll be more on Prgrammer Heaven asking th wrong questions and taking hints and tips from everybody leading you in difefrent directions.
    What you need is a Microsoft IDE, good IDE- and Programming Documentation and a good book of the Microsoft Press shelf.