I'm looking for huffman algorithm code (in assembly)

I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

Comments

• : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

: I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

:

Then why do you want it in assembly.

You could do the same thing in C/C++ and it would be clearer to most.

Also, it isn't exactly an intense algorithm so a C/C++ implementation wouldn't be much slower/bigger compared to an ASM version.

Worst case scenario, you can always use inline assembler, but that is unnecessary with C/C++.

• : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

: I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

:

have you got it, if not do contact me via e-mail.

I can help you develop it.

-Suryakant

• : : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .
    : : I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this
    : :
    :
    : have you got it, if not do contact me via e-mail.
    : I can help you develop it.
    : -Suryakant
    :
    : Hi Suryakant,
    I am looking for huffman algorithm in assembly. You asked me to contact you via e-mail, but don't know your e-mail id. Please let me know that. My email id is dhavala@yahoo.com.Looking forward to solve the compression and decompression with huffman coding. I will really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    :
    :

• Hi i am looking for a Huffman algorithm implementation in IA-32 assembly, because of same reason.

My e-mail is serdata@gmail.com

so i am waiting for your help.