gdi+

hey ,

did any worked with gdi+ in borland?
cause i have an error which i can't explain/understand.

it is :
[C++ Error] GdiplusGraphics.h(37): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Gdiplus::Graphics::Graphics(void *)' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics::Graphics(void *,int)'

also got an warning:
[C++ Warning] GdiplusHeaders.h(681): W8022 'Bitmap::Clone(const Rect &,int)' hides virtual function 'Image::Clone()'

i have tried the tutorial @
http://www.leunen.com/cbuilder/gdiplus.html
and made a adjustment like:

#if !defined (_GDIPLUS_H)
#include
#pragma comment(lib, "GdiPlus")
#endif

and still no results...
anyone got a solution for it.

what i'm eventually trying to do is use the rotate function(also described on the webpage i provided)

...NoiK

EDIT::!!!!
well since i've added "#define STRICT"
the compiler gives:
"Build
[C++ Warning] GdiplusHeaders.h(681): W8022 'Bitmap::Clone(const Rect &,int)' hides virtual function 'Image::Clone()'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(27): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(29): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(44): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(65): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(67): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(71): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(85): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(96): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(97): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'
[C++ Error] jpeg.hpp(111): E2015 Ambiguity between 'Graphics' and 'Gdiplus::Graphics'"