DLL: Creating and Accesssing Issues Using VB Express 2005

I have made a dll using vb express 2005. Everything, according to the numerous websites i have scoured to find an answer, should work. However, when accessing it in an exe, the error 'entry point not found' comes up. The function i'm trying to access is called fCreateCustomer(ByVal name as String). I'm using "Public Declare Auto Function fCreateCustomer (ByVal name as String)"

WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING???!!!!

Comments

• : I have made a dll using vb express 2005. Everything, according to the numerous websites i have scoured to find an answer, should work. However, when accessing it in an exe, the error 'entry point not found' comes up. The function i'm trying to access is called fCreateCustomer(ByVal name as String). I'm using "Public Declare Auto Function fCreateCustomer (ByVal name as String)"
    :
    : WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING???!!!!
    :

I'm not yet totally accustomed to VB Express 2005 yet. However, if it was created in VB than normally you don't access it through Declare.
    What you normally do in VB is Add a Reference to your class, and then it shows up in the Object Browser with it's own namespace.
    You can then use it by: [italic]YourClassProjectName.ClassName[/italic].[b]fCreateCustomer[/b].

Best Regards,
    Richard

The way I see it... Well, it's all pretty blurry