Where's everybody gone?

Hi,
looks like everybody's gone - is Builder C++ not good anymore? I still use it for stand alone apps. and I am scared to learn something else - what's your opinion? C#? .NET? I love Borland because it's easy to make GUI.
Thanks for your reply,
Denny_B

Comments

• Hi Denny B,
    I'm still in!

I just can't give a smart answer to those questions, without checking the literature.

See ya,

bilderbikkel

• : Hi Denny B,
    : I'm still in!
    :
    : I just can't give a smart answer to those questions, without checking the literature.
    :
    : See ya,
    :
    : bilderbikkel
    :
    :
    Hi bilderbikkel,
    thanks for your reply,
    I am not demanding the answer, just curious what's new in the Builder comunity. I am a bit lost in the new culture of .NET, I still use my old good Builder C++ 6, with the help of manual, but many times I need more help and this message bord is my lifeline.
    Thanks for your time,
    Denny_b

• : I am not demanding the answer, just curious what's new in the Builder comunity. I am a bit lost in the new culture of .NET, I still use my old good Builder C++ 6, with the help of manual, but many times I need more help and this message bord is my lifeline.

Hi Denny_b,

For more info, I can recommend you the C++ Builder 6.0 Developers Guide. It is big, expensive, IMHO not a great read, but a goldmine of usefull information. Would I have the book nearby, I'd have looked the answers up. Too bad, lately I don't, as I am forced to use Prolog and C (IMHO: :-().

See ya,

bilderbikkel