Compiling large project

Hi. I have a question on how to compile many .java files, which are stored in various dirrectories (packages). There are literally hunderds of files. All are stored in a dirrectory tree that takes orign in .. let's say .. "Src" and branches down from it.
I specifically want to use 'javac' compiler.
When I am the 'src' folder I want to say

prompt> javac [option] *.java
Now I'm not sure what that option is. It basically have to tell the OS to compile all files in all the subdirectories of src and their corresponding subdirectories. A recursive compilation that is.

Would appreciate any help.
Thanks

Comments

• : Hi. I have a question on how to compile many .java files, which are stored in various dirrectories (packages). There are literally hunderds of files. All are stored in a dirrectory tree that takes orign in .. let's say .. "Src" and branches down from it.
    : I specifically want to use 'javac' compiler.
    : When I am the 'src' folder I want to say
    :
    : prompt> javac [option] *.java
    : Now I'm not sure what that option is. It basically have to tell the OS to compile all files in all the subdirectories of src and their corresponding subdirectories. A recursive compilation that is.
    :
    : Would appreciate any help.
    : Thanks
    :
    Try the option /help. That should give you all the command line options. Otherwise look in the documentation or google the other options.