looking for disable key solution

im have an splash screen for my application,and i dun want user to close the splash screen...
how do i disable ALT+F4 & CTRL+ALT+DEL anyone hav an idea?

Comments

• : im have an splash screen for my application,and i dun want user to close the splash screen...
    : how do i disable ALT+F4 & CTRL+ALT+DEL anyone hav an idea?
    :
    Alt+F4 might be possible, if you start by assigning it to perform something else than closing the window (for example by linking it to a menu choice). CTRL+ALT+DEL is probably not possible, since that key press is handled directly by the OS. The only way to stop that is to apply an OS-wide policy (which requires at least admin rights).

• : Alt+F4 might be possible, if you start by assigning it to perform something else than closing the window (for example by linking it to a menu choice). CTRL+ALT+DEL is probably not possible, since that key press is handled directly by the OS. The only way to stop that is to apply an OS-wide policy (which requires at least admin rights).
    :

then mayb i will try on using hook programe to disable the CTRL+ALT+DEL.
    any hook programe can introduce?cos i duno much about that,can suggest an easy interface hook programe?