2.Paris
3.Madrid
1 2 3
2 1 3
2 3 1
1 2 3
3 1 2
3 1 2

These are the ranking by 6 persons on the best city. sice ther are tie up between the 1,2 , 3 cities.the second ranking preference is taken..1 leads the second preference..so it is the best city.

I WANT TI IMPLEMENT THIS PROGRAM USING A QUEUE..
PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT

Comments

• [b][red]This message was edited by Lundin at 2006-9-28 23:47:43[/red][/b][hr]
    : 1.London
    : 2.Paris
    : 3.Madrid
    : 1 2 3
    : 2 1 3
    : 2 3 1
    : 1 2 3
    : 3 1 2
    : 3 1 2
    :
    :
    :
    : These are the ranking by 6 persons on the best city. sice ther are tie up between the 1,2 , 3 cities.the second ranking preference is taken..1 leads the second preference..so it is the best city.
    :
    : I WANT TI IMPLEMENT THIS PROGRAM USING A QUEUE..
    : PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT
    :

Is this the 10th time you are whining about homework here? I've lost count. We haven't done it for you so far, so what makes you think we will this time?

• hey lundin or whoeva u r
    if u dunno the solution,,just shut up nd pls stop blabbering and mind ur work...

who wants u to reply for me

: [b][red]This message was edited by Lundin at 2006-9-28 23:47:43[/red][/b][hr]
    : : 1.London
    : : 2.Paris
    : : 3.Madrid
    : : 1 2 3
    : : 2 1 3
    : : 2 3 1
    : : 1 2 3
    : : 3 1 2
    : : 3 1 2
    : :
    : : These are the ranking by 6 persons on the best city. sice ther are tie up between the 1,2 , 3 cities.the second ranking preference is taken..1 leads the second preference..so it is the best city.
    : : I WANT TI IMPLEMENT THIS PROGRAM USING A QUEUE..
    : : PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO IMPLEMENT IT
    :
    :
    : Is this the 10th time you are whining about homework here? I've lost count. We haven't done it for you so far, so what makes you think we will this time?
    :
    :
    :

• : hey lundin or whoeva u r
    : if u dunno the solution,,just shut up nd pls stop blabbering and mind ur work...

In my humble opinion Lundin is right. When we were beginner programmers like you, we did our homework ourselves (personally, I also was aided with beer).

Try www.codepedia.com/1/CppGlossary for a C++ glossary. I use the CodePedia to answer my own student's questions only once.

See ya,
    bilderbikkel

: if u dunno the solution,,just shut up nd pls stop blabbering and mind ur work...
    :
    : who wants u to reply for me
    :

After reading that sophisticated, well-articulated reply I'm pretty certain programming is not for you.

:
    : who wants u to reply for me
    :

Firstly, this is a site for programmers to help each other out with specific problems or issues AFTER they have tried it out. This is not "free-programming-homework-help'R'us". Try it out and if u have a problem, ask, we'd be happy to help.

Secondly, don't be rude to Lundin like that, you just made yourself look like an ignorant moron. In my experience (reading people's comments on the board), Lundin's answers are usually intelligent and well thought out. He obviously knows the solution to something so simple but he's not here to do it for you. If there is a solution, he probably knows it.
    Learn to have respect before you try to learn programming. Nobody likes a smartass.