Listview in PageScroller - D7

Hi Developers,

I am developing a program using Delphi 7 that uses a ListView inside a PageScroller. I would like to display only one row of items (icons at a time) horizontally in the ListView, and have the PageScroller provide arrows allowing the ListView to be scrolled if there are more items within the ListView. So far when I set the PageScroller's control property to the ListView, the ListView does not display its items. Is this a bug or is there a workaround for this strange behaviour?

Thanks

Comments

• : Hi Developers,
    :
    : I am developing a program using Delphi 7 that uses a ListView inside a PageScroller. I would like to display only one row of items (icons at a time) horizontally in the ListView, and have the PageScroller provide arrows allowing the ListView to be scrolled if there are more items within the ListView. So far when I set the PageScroller's control property to the ListView, the ListView does not display its items. Is this a bug or is there a workaround for this strange behaviour?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :
    I would suggest a TScrollBox for this. It allows you to resize the TListView as needed and provides the scrollbars as needed. The usage of a TScrollBox is otherwise the same as a TPanel.