Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

In VS 2003 (vb.NET), I start a dataform wizard and after I select my database, I get this error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." just before the window where I can add a table or query from my Access database. Never used to happen. What's going on?

Comments

• : In VS 2003 (vb.NET), I start a dataform wizard and after I select my database, I get this error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." just before the window where I can add a table or query from my Access database. Never used to happen. What's going on?
    :
    Are you using 2003 or 2005?

Are things better in 2005 as I have it but have not converted my applications.

: : In VS 2003 (vb.NET), I start a dataform wizard and after I select my database, I get this error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." just before the window where I can add a table or query from my Access database. Never used to happen. What's going on?
    : :
    : Are you using 2003 or 2005?
    :
    :
    :

• [b][red]This message was edited by jbassmanp at 2006-7-1 16:42:30[/red][/b][hr]
    When I got 2005 I had a number of applications in the fire so to speak one was due to go to a customer within the week. It is the only one that went out as a VB 2003 product. All the rest were quickly convert or repackaged in the VB2005 wrappings. The actually coding was used with only minor changes, copied in directly from text files of the 2003 version. The newer products are much better apps. easier to produce in much less coding and time. I have since redone even the 2003 version that went out, deployed it as a minor upgrade as improvements to it was much easier and I didn't want debug any more 2003's... I will never again go back to VB2003.... Have forgotten all about it.
    : 2003
    : Are things better in 2005 as I have it but have not converted my applications.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    : : : In VS 2003 (vb.NET), I start a dataform wizard and after I select my database, I get this error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." just before the window where I can add a table or query from my Access database. Never used to happen. What's going on?
    : : :
    : : Are you using 2003 or 2005?
    :
    :