Questionnaire Software

[b][red]This message was edited by netcom_nsk at 2006-7-1 2:32:38[/red][/b][hr]
URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT,

Dear Coders, I have a problem with saving data to a database.
I'm developing a Questionnaire Software in which Mathematical Equations & Chemistry Equations will be stored.
My problem is that How to save different symbols Like Square Root sign, Cube Root Sign etc in Access Database.
You may find These symbols in MS Word (Insert ---> Symbol)
If anyone from you have any idea plz let me know.
Thanks.....

Comments

• I pulled this from the MS Access help on Unicode characters:

[red]
    Type , , , , and other characters not on the keyboard
    On the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then click Character Map. (Mine is at Programs->Accessories->System Tools)
    If Character Map is not available, see Windows Help for information about how to install a Windows component.

In the Font box, select the font that contains the character you want.

In the character grid, click the character you want.

Click Select, and then click Copy.

Switch to your database, and then place the insertion point where you want to paste the character.

Click Paste .

If the character looks different from the one you selected, select the character and apply the same font you selected in Character Map.
    Tip Character Map shows the key combination you can use in Microsoft Access to insert the selected character. To type numbers in the key combination, use the numeric keypad, not the keyboard.
    [/red]

: Dear Coders, I have a problem with saving data to a database.
    :
    : I'm developing a Questionnaire Software in which Mathematical Equations & Chemistry Equations will be stored.
    :
    : My problem is that How to save different symbols Like Square Root sign, Cube Root Sign etc in Access Database.
    :
    : You may find These symbols in MS Word (Insert ---> Symbol)
    :
    : If anyone from you have any idea plz let me know.
    :
    : Thanks.....
    :