Norton AntiVirus 2006 - HTTP MSIE Multiple Style Tags Code Exec

We developed the website worldfurnituresource.com for a client. Till last week it was running smoothly. Early this week the client started reporting that Norton AntiVirus 2006 was giving an internet worm intrusion warning while he was accessing the site.

The NAV log file lists the following:

Details: Attempted Intrusion "HTTP MSIE Multiple Style Tags Code Exec" against your machine was detected and blocked.
Intruder: www.worldfurnituresource.com(216.69.129.225)(http(80)).
Risk Level: High.
Protocol: TCP.

We are unable to identify which bit of code on our site (and on which page) is trigerring this alert. The strange thing is that sometimes we get this alert on a particular page and sometimes that page loads up without any issues.
Another thing i want to mention is that I have used javascript to load xml files in some of the pages which is diplaying the worm intrusion problem.I have used XMLDOM?is it creating a problem.

So far Norton tech support hasn't been able to give us any insights into what we need to look at and fix.

We are pretty sure that our systems are free from viruses and worms as scans with Norton and McAfee are not showing anything so the likelhood that there is a genuine worm seems low.

It seems that there is some script we have which is possibly similar to something which Norton considers suspect.

Any help in sorting out this problem will be appreciated. Thanks.