Runtime Error 2147217887(80040e21)with SQL

I have built an ADO connection in win 2000 to a MS SQL 7 table. I populate the table with the fields I created and do updates, deletes, and add new records. Works fine on my PC. The problem is when I test it on another WIN NT pc it gives me this error when it attempts to update the date fields??? Anyone have any suggestions???

Jose

Comments

• : I have built an ADO connection in win 2000 to a MS SQL 7 table. I populate the table with the fields I created and do updates, deletes, and add new records. Works fine on my PC. The problem is when I test it on another WIN NT pc it gives me this error when it attempts to update the date fields??? Anyone have any suggestions???

: Jose

:

I have resolved this error.

• Can you please share your answer? I too am having the EXACT same problem.

Thanks!

• : : I have built an ADO connection in win 2000 to a MS SQL 7 table. I populate the table with the fields I created and do updates, deletes, and add new records. Works fine on my PC. The problem is when I test it on another WIN NT pc it gives me this error when it attempts to update the date fields??? Anyone have any suggestions???

: : Jose

: :

: I have resolved this error.

:

Please share your knowledge and tell us how. I've a similar problem..