delphi2java

Hi..Can anyone help me for delphi2java conversion? I am going to develop a tool in java to convert delphi code to java.If anyone have any resources or idea please send me.

Comments

• : Hi..Can anyone help me for delphi2java conversion? I am going to develop a tool in java to convert delphi code to java.If anyone have any resources or idea please send me.
    :
    A fully automated tool to convert Delphi to Java is impossible to write, because the languages are so different. While it is partially possible to convert Delphi code into Java, certain things will still require a human touch. One of these is the design of the GUI. Delphi uses placed components, while Java uses layout managers to manage the layout. A much bigger problem will be the use of pointers within the Delphi code, since Java lacks pointers. Converting a code using pointers to a code using no pointers cannot be done automatically (yet).
    If you rally want to go through with this, I would suggest that you first get very familiar with both languages, including its assumptions, concepts, syntax, basic statements, and the class heirarchy.