Why Microsoft Visual studio Load Symbol files?

Hi everyone,
I wrote a program with VC++,but when I open my project and run it the Microsoft Visual Studio has been busy and it has loaded symbol files ,for example in status bar of VC++ page I saw:
Loading symbols for c:windowssystem32kernel32.dll
and it begin to load many dlls,I don't know what is its reason and what should I do for resolve this problem.
I should say befor that I installed kernel debugger and I defined the path of symbol files for it, but now kernel debugger is uninstalled from my computer.
If anyone has any idea please inform me.
Best Regards.
Orchid.

Comments

• : Hi everyone,
    : I wrote a program with VC++,but when I open my project and run it the Microsoft Visual Studio has been busy and it has loaded symbol files ,for example in status bar of VC++ page I saw:
    : Loading symbols for c:windowssystem32kernel32.dll
    : and it begin to load many dlls,I don't know what is its reason and what should I do for resolve this problem.
    : I should say befor that I installed kernel debugger and I defined the path of symbol files for it, but now kernel debugger is uninstalled from my computer.
    : If anyone has any idea please inform me.
    : Best Regards.
    : Orchid.
    :
    :
    The loading of symbol files is necessary only for debugging. Your release-build won't show these symptoms.
    So, it is not a problem as you call it. It is standard behaviour and necessary.

Greets,
    Eric Goldstein
    http://www.gvh-maatwerk.nl