???runtime error 3021???

I have an ADO connection to a SQL table from within Great Plains software that supports VBA. I keep getting this error when I try to access an existing record.

The message reads"Either BOF or EOF is true, or the the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record"

I know the record exists, anyone have any suggestions, or know of other forums where I can get ADO help?????

Comments

• : I have an ADO connection to a SQL table from within Great Plains software that supports VBA. I keep getting this error when I try to access an existing record.

: The message reads"Either BOF or EOF is true, or the the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record"

:

: I know the record exists, anyone have any suggestions, or know of other forums where I can get ADO help?????

:

I have resolved this error.

• I am getting the same error when trying to import fields from an ADO recordset connected to an Access databse. I know the record exists also.

How were you able to resolve it?

Thank you.

: : I have an ADO connection to a SQL table from within Great Plains software that supports VBA. I keep getting this error when I try to access an existing record.

: : The message reads"Either BOF or EOF is true, or the the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record"

: :

: : I know the record exists, anyone have any suggestions, or know of other forums where I can get ADO help?????

: :

: I have resolved this error.

:

:

: