about a pascal news

hi everyone outside there .
i am just writing to ask a favour to all of you outside there.since it is difficult to answer to questions posted on the message board with effectiveness , i propose that ,with the permission of the webmaster we should create a sort of newspaper which will be published on the site.people write to the editors of the journal on articles they want to be in the journal.
pease this is just a suggestion.
thanks to everyone outside there.

Comments

• : hi everyone outside there .
    : i am just writing to ask a favour to all of you outside there.since it is difficult to answer to questions posted on the message board with effectiveness , i propose that ,with the permission of the webmaster we should create a sort of newspaper which will be published on the site.people write to the editors of the journal on articles they want to be in the journal.
    : pease this is just a suggestion.
    : thanks to everyone outside there.
    :
    You could use the CodePedia for that.
  • : : hi everyone outside there .
    : : i am just writing to ask a favour to all of you outside there.since it is difficult to answer to questions posted on the message board with effectiveness , i propose that ,with the permission of the webmaster we should create a sort of newspaper which will be published on the site.people write to the editors of the journal on articles they want to be in the journal.
    : : pease this is just a suggestion.
    : : thanks to everyone outside there.
    : :
    : You could use the CodePedia for that.
    :
    what i am proposing is a "newspaper" proper to the website .
    i am not just talking about anything.