so now i have :
"SELECT * From Table where Field LIKE '01*';"
1. Field is of type text/string.
2. I'm using IIS v 5.0 of XP service pack 2.
3. I'm using MS Access mdb driver for my connection rather than OLEDB or ODBC.
4. I know my code works beacuse if I use :
"SELECT * From Table where Field LIKE= 'criteria';"
it works fine.
5. I know it should return a match since i efinitely have texts that start with "01".
6. I'm using MS Access of MS office2000.
1. is this a bug or i'm doing anything wrong?
2. any suggestions or loop around on this?
Thanks in advance.