DIRECTX 9 and Windows XP

Hello!

Does anybody know if it is reasonable to use DirectX 9 on Windows XP , Professional edition, without changing the graphic card, I mean, keeping the original one.

I have a DEll "DIMENSION" 2400.

Thanks a lot,

Angeltpp

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USA
    : Hello!
    :
    : Does anybody know if it is reasonable to use DirectX 9 on Windows XP , Professional edition, without changing the graphic card, I mean, keeping the original one.
    :
    : I have a DEll "DIMENSION" 2400.
    :
    : Thanks a lot,
    :
    : Angeltpp
    :
    DirectX is already on XP. You card only matter if you're trying to game or do 3D graphics design of some kind.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]

• Thanks for replying,

Well I will try to use it for some basic programmation and I guess only a little quality on pictures would be affected ( might be ) but for human eyes, it would not make such a huge difference, right?

Regards

A_tpp

: : Hello!
    : :
    : : Does anybody know if it is reasonable to use DirectX 9 on Windows XP , Professional edition, without changing the graphic card, I mean, keeping the original one.
    : : I have a DEll "DIMENSION" 2400.
    : : Thanks a lot,
    : : Angeltpp
    : DirectX is already on XP. You card only matter if you're trying to game or do 3D graphics design of some kind.
    :
    : -[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]
    :
    :