Run-Time error #713

I just finished a Phonebook project and wanted to use the P & D Wizard, which worked just fine. I am using a DataEnvironment Data link and an Access database. Everything works fine until I try to install this program on someone elses computer, then I get the "Run-Time error #713 Application-Defined or Object Defined error". Just as the program is just about loaded. Possibly a database problem. I am using all the drivers and dll's it recommends. I can't seem to get passed this. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.

Comments

• : I just finished a Phonebook project and wanted to use the P & D Wizard, which worked just fine. I am using a DataEnvironment Data link and an Access database. Everything works fine until I try to install this program on someone elses computer, then I get the "Run-Time error #713 Application-Defined or Object Defined error". Just as the program is just about loaded. Possibly a database problem. I am using all the drivers and dll's it recommends. I can't seem to get passed this. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.
    :

Hi Rob,

I'm trying to solve a similar problem. Came across the following link. Perhaps it will help you. Good luck.
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q248/0/55.asp

• : : I just finished a Phonebook project and wanted to use the P & D Wizard, which worked just fine. I am using a DataEnvironment Data link and an Access database. Everything works fine until I try to install this program on someone elses computer, then I get the "Run-Time error #713 Application-Defined or Object Defined error". Just as the program is just about loaded. Possibly a database problem. I am using all the drivers and dll's it recommends. I can't seem to get passed this. Any help is appreciated, Thank you.
    : :
    :
    : Hi Rob,
    :
    : I'm trying to solve a similar problem. Came across the following link. Perhaps it will help you. Good luck.
    : http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q248/0/55.asp

*LOL*, I have the same problem and just opened the url in a previous window :P
    Have been strugling with it several days now :(
    Hope that microsoft made a good solution explanation :P