How asp does link with html

My question is do i have my asp code in a different file than my HTML code.

I have been given the task of created a moch up e-com website with a few products which are stored in an Access database.

I have created a asp page that just reads some data from my access database table. I display the data using Response.write. I would like to display it in a label and not just displaying it to the screen as text.

Basically i am unsure, because i want the data from the database displayed within my HTML.

Kind Regards,
Ribbleton

Comments

• : My question is do i have my asp code in a different file than my HTML code.
    :
    : I have been given the task of created a moch up e-com website with a few products which are stored in an Access database.
    :
    : I have created a asp page that just reads some data from my access database table. I display the data using Response.write. I would like to display it in a label and not just displaying it to the screen as text.
    :
    : Basically i am unsure, because i want the data from the database displayed within my HTML.
    :
    : Kind Regards,
    : Ribbleton
    :
    If, by a label, you mean some sortof field, box or other shape on your web-page, just lower z-index an image under it of your choice or put itin a or element. you can put the asp code within that element.

-( Aaron )-

"Alcohol aint the answer, but atleast you forget the question"