RTF to ACCESS

Please help me with this.

I want to save RTF files ( containing Links,images and text Formatting ) into ACCESS Database.
I don't want to just store the path of RTF file in Access database and opening it. I need to store the entire information into the database. How can I do that? I am not able to do that with Normal Database Update method. Should we follow some special methods to insert pictures to database?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• : Please help me with this.
    :
    : I want to save RTF files ( containing Links,images and text Formatting ) into ACCESS Database.
    : I don't want to just store the path of RTF file in Access database and opening it. I need to store the entire information into the database. How can I do that? I am not able to do that with Normal Database Update method. Should we follow some special methods to insert pictures to database?
    :
    : Thanks in advance.
    :
    :

Your table field can be defined as OLE Object and that will allow you to store the RTF file in a table. Your database will grow as large as the rtf filesizes you store.