problem...

[b][red]This message was edited by muhammadusama at 2006-1-21 15:41:57[/red][/b][hr]
Hi,

Please tell me some tips as what I should do when I am failure to make a required program, as I am unable since last 6 hours to make a required program. How to save from depression in this case & keep doing all possible methods to run a stuck program as I am a beginner programmer.

Thanks,

Usama

Comments

• : Please tell me some tips as what I should do when I am failure to make a required program, as I am unable since last 6 hours to make a required program. How to save from depression in this case & keep doing all possible methods to run a stuck program as I am a beginner programmer.
    :

easy solution -- go to the pub and have a few (or more) beers. The next day go to registrar and change your major.
  • : : Please tell me some tips as what I should do when I am failure to make a required program, as I am unable since last 6 hours to make a required program. How to save from depression in this case & keep doing all possible methods [b]to run a stuck program[/b] as I am a beginner programmer.
    : :
    [blue]
    What is the problem..? Coding/Design/Debugging? When first
    reading your post, I thought you were unable to start it.
    Upon rereading it, it looks you need help debugging it (?)

Why not post here and ask for assistance? Im sure someone
    here will help.

If, and only if, none of the above work-follow stobers'
    suggestion :-)

Good luck;
    ~mt2002[/blue]
  • : [b][red]This message was edited by muhammadusama at 2006-1-21 15:41:57[/red][/b][hr]
    : Hi,
    :
    : Please tell me some tips as what I should do when I am failure to make a required program, as I am unable since last 6 hours to make a required program. How to save from depression in this case & keep doing all possible methods to run a stuck program as I am a beginner programmer.
    :
    : Thanks,
    :
    : Usama
    :
    : Dont give up ! I am now a extreme programmer but i have also gone through your stage. I kept on trying,trying and trying. Also try seeking help from others. You may post it in the message board...
    :
    :

• : : [b][red]This message was edited by muhammadusama at 2006-1-21 15:41:57[/red][/b][hr]
    : : Hi,
    : : Please tell me some tips as what I should do when I am failure to make a required program, as I am unable since last 6 hours to make a required program. How to save from depression in this case & keep doing all possible methods to run a stuck program as I am a beginner programmer.
    : : Thanks,
    : : Usama
    : : Dont give up ! I am now a extreme programmer but i have also gone through your stage. I kept on trying,trying and trying. Also try seeking help from others. You may post it in the message board...

Here, this isn't an advice board, but here.

You shouldn't worry about failure, failure is a method of learning. However, if you think programming is not for you, then, you really need to know what you really desire in your heart. you can't just do something because, you must do what you want to really do.

So if programming is what you want to do, then don't give up. If it isn't, then, find out what that thing is and go for it.

Good luck
    {2}rIng