abt dbase connectivity

hi i am student,i hve a prjct based on using database with c/c++ languages ..can any one help me out with it..i dn't knw hw to cnnct a dbase with c /c++ and whch book to refer..plz any one who knws abt this part..help me out

thnks

Comments

• hi

i think u can use database messageboards

anyway if you use borland c++ builder it is so easy to connct to database..

say your compiler.. pls..
  • : hi
    :
    : i think u can use database messageboards
    :
    : anyway if you use borland c++ builder it is so easy to connct to database..
    :
    : say your compiler.. pls..
    :

hi ,

thnks 4 the info, can u tell me how to connect uin borland compiler ,plz..in database messgebrd no one is replyin

can we connect in turbo c++ ??,if yes..plz give me the statments tht shuld be used r any site tht give info abt this topic

thnks

• i think if u can use ADOconnection component in bcb(borlan c builder)
    you can connect easily with any dtbase..

Firstly you can choose this component after that. you push it to form.then when this compnent is checked ,go to object properties . and write conenction string to connect database...i think you will find how to good luck..
  • : i think if u can use ADOconnection component in bcb(borlan c builder)
    : you can connect easily with any dtbase..
    :
    : Firstly you can choose this component after that. you push it to form.then when this compnent is checked ,go to object properties . and write conenction string to connect database...i think you will find how to good luck..
    :

Thnks yar