creat linked list and save in file

Hi ....I'm new member in programmers heaven but i feel as with my family.
I have program written in C language and i hope to help me .The program is create linked list of students [have GPA > 3.5] "clever" and linked list of students [have GPA<2.7] then save these 2 linked list in f1, f2 and merge between them in f3 with deacreasing order .also save the GPA>3.7 "from file f1 in another file called f4

I solved the program but it can't save the values in files .May be the program have logic errors ,because of this i need to help me.send me meassage if any one have answer to send the program to you . Thank you

Comments

• : Hi ....I'm new member in programmers heaven but i feel as with my family.
    : I have program written in C language and i hope to help me .The program is create linked list of students [have GPA > 3.5] "clever" and linked list of students [have GPA<2.7] then save these 2 linked list in f1, f2 and merge between them in f3 with deacreasing order .also save the GPA>3.7 "from file f1 in another file called f4
    :
    : I solved the program but it can't save the values in files .May be the program have logic errors ,because of this i need to help me.send me meassage if any one have answer to send the program to you . Thank you
    :
    :
    How can we help you if you don't post your code?