How do I Link ListView Controls

Can anyone help me with a problem I have. I need a control to display 2 columns of data. These are filenames. Each column needs to have a checkbox and an icon associated with it. So it would look something like : Checkbox, Icon, Filename1, Checkbox, Icon, Filename2.

The ListView is unsuitable as it is as it only provides an Icon for each row.

The FlexGrid is unsuitable as when you reach the last Row an unsightly black line appears below the last row.

What would be ideal was if I could link 2 ListView boxes so they scrolled simultaneously. I know this can be done with plain listboxes, but I am unsure how to do it with ListView controls.

The other option is if I could somehow get rid of that inner border in the FlexGrid Control.

Any help on either would be much appreciated Thank you

Comments

• : Can anyone help me with a problem I have. I need a control to display 2 columns of data. These are filenames. Each column needs to have a checkbox and an icon associated with it. So it would look something like : Checkbox, Icon, Filename1, Checkbox, Icon, Filename2.
    :
    : The ListView is unsuitable as it is as it only provides an Icon for each row.
    :
    [blue] It also provides Icon for each Column. Add ImageList with 2 icons witn idexes 1 and 2. Then go to ListView Property ColumnHeader Tab - Icon Index [/blue]

: The FlexGrid is unsuitable as when you reach the last Row an unsightly black line appears below the last row.
    :
    : What would be ideal was if I could link 2 ListView boxes so they scrolled simultaneously. I know this can be done with plain listboxes, but I am unsure how to do it with ListView controls.
    :
    : The other option is if I could somehow get rid of that inner border in the FlexGrid Control.
    :
    : Any help on either would be much appreciated Thank you
    :