Save Dialog

How can I get the pathname(without the name of a file) in a save dialog box?
Eg: get C: estC++Builder
where test and C++Builder are folders. I must get this when executing the save dialog I select the C++Builder folder.

Comments

• : How can I get the pathname(without the name of a file) in a save dialog box?
    : Eg: get C: estC++Builder
    : where test and C++Builder are folders. I must get this when executing the save dialog I select the C++Builder folder.
    :
    These standard string manipulations can be found in the header 'SysUtils.hpp'. Include it and browse it. Probably the function is called 'GetPathName'

Good luck,
    bilderbikkel

• : : How can I get the pathname(without the name of a file) in a save dialog box?
    : : Eg: get C: estC++Builder
    : : where test and C++Builder are folders. I must get this when executing the save dialog I select the C++Builder folder.
    : :
    : These standard string manipulations can be found in the header 'SysUtils.hpp'. Include it and browse it. Probably the function is called 'GetPathName'
    :
    : Good luck,
    : bilderbikkel
    :
    : When I tried it, the only result i got is savedialog not the path??

• : : : How can I get the pathname(without the name of a file) in a save dialog box?
    : : : Eg: get C: estC++Builder
    : : : where test and C++Builder are folders. I must get this when executing the save dialog I select the C++Builder folder.
    : : :
    : : These standard string manipulations can be found in the header 'SysUtils.hpp'. Include it and browse it. Probably the function is called 'GetPathName'
    : : Good luck,
    : : bilderbikkel
    : : When I tried it, the only result i got is savedialog not the path??
    The function name 'GetPathName' was a guess. Check out 'SysUtils.hpp'...
    bilderbikkel

• : : : : How can I get the pathname(without the name of a file) in a save dialog box?
    : : : : Eg: get C: estC++Builder
    : : : : where test and C++Builder are folders. I must get this when executing the save dialog I select the C++Builder folder.
    : : : :
    : : : These standard string manipulations can be found in the header 'SysUtils.hpp'. Include it and browse it. Probably the function is called 'GetPathName'
    : : : Good luck,
    : : : bilderbikkel
    : : : When I tried it, the only result i got is savedialog not the path??
    : The function name 'GetPathName' was a guess. Check out 'SysUtils.hpp'...
    : bilderbikkel
    :
    : Hi thanks for the help.