Again help with framesets

hi everyone,
ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
thanks for any future help........

Comments

• : hi everyone,
    : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : thanks for any future help........
    :
    well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody there that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
  • : hi everyone,
    : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : thanks for any future help........
    :
    well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody here that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
  • : : hi everyone,
    : : ok does anybody know why asp is not executing inside frames.i worked my asp pages then i wanted to include them inside frameset. but it seems that the asp code is not executing and all what i see is the background(originally set using html).by the way i am using javascript with asp.
    : : thanks for any future help........
    : :
    : well i didn't find a solution for this problem yet, but also it seems to be faced by many others(i googled a lot a couldn't find an answer, always the same problem,)is there anybody here that knows a solution????????????????????????????????
    :
    well my asp runs from inside framesets, so off the top of my head i cant think of anything other than the master frameset page using a page from another website that doesnt support asp and trying to run it from under your webserver, but, not very likely huh?

I'm back again by the way ;)

_-( Aaron )-_