Website to PC desktop app ?

hello

I have a website written in asp and vbscript, which connects to an access database....essentially its a calender/appointment website application.

I`d like to be able to create a desktop version of the same thing.....can anyone suggest how I can convert this to a pc based application, I`m imagining visual basic is my best start point, but know very little about it.

any suggestions, or anyone who can do this for me ?

cheers....

Comments

• : hello
    :
    : I have a website written in asp and vbscript, which connects to an access database....essentially its a calender/appointment website application.
    :
    : I`d like to be able to create a desktop version of the same thing.....can anyone suggest how I can convert this to a pc based application, I`m imagining visual basic is my best start point, but know very little about it.
    :
    : any suggestions, or anyone who can do this for me ?
    :
    : cheers....
    :
    Hi, to connect to database, you can use Data control from control panel, ADO or DAO connections and datasets.. (I suggest you to use ADO and manual handling of data). You can find some inspiration here
    http://programmersheaven.com/zone1/cat377/index.htm

[blue][b][italic][size=4]P[/size]avlin [size=4]II[/italic][/size][/b][/blue]

[purple]Don't take life too seriously anyway you won't escape alive from it![/purple]