draw arc algorithm

Hi, can someone tell me where to find source code of algorithm,that draws arc ,when are given 3 points of it and a radius, i mean:
drawarc(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2,int x3,int y3,int radius).
I know the algorith of Bresenham and also the algorithm of middle point, but i can not find source code to see an example of one of these algorithms. Please help me.

Comments

• : Hi, can someone tell me where to find source code of algorithm,that draws arc ,when are given 3 points of it and a radius, i mean:
    : drawarc(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2,int x3,int y3,int radius).
    : I know the algorith of Bresenham and also the algorithm of middle point, but i can not find source code to see an example of one of these algorithms. Please help me.
    :
    do it like this: (psuedo...)
    [code]
    a = angle between 1 and 2
    b = angle between 1 and 3
    for c = a to b
    draw_point(sin(c)*radius + x1, cos(c)*radius + y1)
    next
    [/code]
    Hope I helped you...

[grey]The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b][/grey] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]

• How hard is it to write the code if you have the algorithm with you ?
    Anyway a google search will reveal lots of code.

: : Hi, can someone tell me where to find source code of algorithm,that draws arc ,when are given 3 points of it and a radius, i mean:
    : : drawarc(int x1,int y1,int x2,int y2,int x3,int y3,int radius).
    : : I know the algorith of Bresenham and also the algorithm of middle point, but i can not find source code to see an example of one of these algorithms. Please help me.
    : :
    : do it like this: (psuedo...)
    : [code]
    : a = angle between 1 and 2
    : b = angle between 1 and 3
    : for c = a to b
    : draw_point(sin(c)*radius + x1, cos(c)*radius + y1)
    : next
    : [/code]
    : Hope I helped you...
    :
    : [grey]The one and only [b]Niklas Ulvinge[/b][/grey] [white]aka [b]IDK[/b][/white]
    :
    :