help plz, retrieving info from lists

can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
10x in advance

Comments

• : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : 10x in advance
    :
    [code]

[/code]

WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
  • : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : 10x in advance
    : :
    : [code]
    :
    : 1
    : 2
    : 3
    :
    :
    : [/code]
    :
    : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    :
    10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
  • : : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : : 10x in advance
    : : :
    : : [code]
    : : 1
    : : 2
    : : 3
    : : [/code]
    : : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    : 10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
    :
    hehe i think they r watchin me to see how good i am and add me to te moderator list or something.. lol :p
  • : : : : can anybody please tell me how to know what is the selected item from a drop down list and from a checkbox group in asp using javascript,
    : : : : 10x in advance
    : : : :
    : : : [code]
    : : : 1
    : : : 2
    : : : 3
    : : : [/code]
    : : : WARNING: GIVES JAVASCRIPT ERROR IF THE USER HASNT SELECTED ANYTHING AND THE SCRIPT CHECKS FOR A VALUE
    : : 10x it seems that u r z only one replying, and useful of course :)
    : hehe i think they r watchin me to see how good i am and add me to te moderator list or something.. lol :p
    :
    you should be a moderator long time ago that is for sure :)