Sprites in Visual C++

Hi.
I'm working on Space invaders (beginner) and I have the alien, player, missile and bombs as sprites. My problem is: How can I keep a track of my missile and bombs locations, lets say the maximum count of missiles are 10 and 5 bombs on the screen.
After the bomb/missile has exited the screen should i delete the sprite?

Plees help...

Comments

• That depends if you want them to be deleted. Generally with Space invaders style game, you don't need bombs or missiles to stick around after they have exited the screen, so yes, you should delete them.

: Hi.
    : I'm working on Space invaders (beginner) and I have the alien, player, missile and bombs as sprites. My problem is: How can I keep a track of my missile and bombs locations, lets say the maximum count of missiles are 10 and 5 bombs on the screen.
    : After the bomb/missile has exited the screen should i delete the sprite?
    :
    : Plees help...
    :

• : Hi.
    : I'm working on Space invaders (beginner) and I have the alien, player, missile and bombs as sprites. My problem is: How can I keep a track of my missile and bombs locations, lets say the maximum count of missiles are 10 and 5 bombs on the screen.
    : After the bomb/missile has exited the screen should i delete the sprite?
    :
    : Plees help...
    :

hello there yeah man
    sure looks like alot of fun i will help out,oh ya sorry if thats not your user name ok bye.