Spherical Coding Project in need of 3D Graphics

I'm looking for someone who is willing to take on a 3D graphics programming task for free.

I've written a quick spherical coding project in C++. That means it tries to find the maximul spacing for n particles over the surface of a unit sphere. I know it works for the really simple problems (2 - 6 particles, 8 - 12 ), but it doesn't seem to settle down for 7 particles, and my goal is too use it to find the orientation of 100 particles...

Basically, I need a way to track the progress of the particles while they're moving around the sphere. Using text-based output slows the process down without really showing me where the particles are, and I can't display the data for 100 particles using text!

So, I'm looking for someone who actually knows how to program three-dimensional graphics with C++ who can take my source code and make it so that I can watch the particles move around, so I can tweak my algorithm if necessary. What I have in mind is something like the graphics from this site: http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ccecka/SummerResearch/ : just the particles, lines connecting each particle to its neighbors within a distance of sqrt( 4 - csc( n * PI / ( 6 ( n - 2 ) ) ) ^ 2 ), and the particles' indices. Actually, the only reason I can't use this applet is because it doesn't fix any of the particles in a set spot.

If you're interested in this project, reply, and I'll send you a copy of my source. Thanks!